Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to Attitude




こんにちは~!!!(^_^)

Hello Everyone! This is my introduction to the world of blogging!

My name is Julie Maxwell, which is my pen name, but I don't mind being known as Julie! Nice to meet you!

This blog will be like a documentary toward my life, Japan, and everything in between! I'll give my views, opinions, and arguments about what ever comes to mind! You can enjoy, comment, criticize, whatever you like... nothing bothers me!



I love Japan, I have been there twice already! The first was a 5 week tourist/homestay adventure and the second was my study abroad for 11 months. I will be returning to Japan in August, so I would love to get this blog ready for the world before I leave again! I will try to use mostly my own images I have taken of Japan as well, to give everyone a nice view! I will be typing in Japanese as well, since I want this to be more international!

はじめまして!カオルと申します!カオルっていうのはペンネームですよ!このブログは私にとって日本や生活について話です!よろしくお願いします!(^_^)

Next Blog I will start my journey through this crazy stroll of life, it's time for me to start telling my story and whether one, ten, a million or no one reads this blog... my story will live on through this blog!

Ciao, Tokyo
~<3
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment